Sunday, October 18, 2009

sad birthday...~~

2day is my birthday Oct18......but mny ppl dono......so bor....



morning go LHWH see my grandpa lo...........i oso dono wat problem y he go hospital......

den go eating lo.....



go Gurney....see 徐佳颖。。。den see tiok leng lui teacher.....

after tat buy my favourite....."Donuts" so delicious........... den go my uncle d kopitiam eating lo.......he buy new car....Merz ar..........so yeng nia tat car....me n my cousin take foto wif d car.....2 so bai chi......
aft go hospital again "Adventist" visit kathy uncle.....so kelian ar him............





bb~~nitez~~

2 comments:

  1. aiyoyo..
    eat so many dougnut..
    tiok tang niao ping..

    and so naughty..
    take water lam ppl..
    zok zok zok..
    haha

    we two reli bai chi..
    stand beside the car.
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. kathy....
    de ppl siao d...mny ppl hate him...

    ReplyDelete